Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Back!

Finally! An investment blog! It took me a very long time before I can go back to blogging. After months of hiatus, I'm writing my first blog entry, probably the first time this year.

A lot has changed since I was a teen-blogger back in the days. I'm an auditor now at a huge multinational company. I work the day shift (which is not usual for a country run by BPO's). I live on my own apartment at a very peaceful subdivision five minutes away from the office (literally, my street address reads Mapayapa St (Peaceful Street in English). I must say, I'm in a more comfortable position now and I'm lovin' it.

Lately, I get more time doing other things aside from work. I mused under a cheesy blue moon about dedicating a separate blog for my newly acquired hobbies and interests of late. I'll try to write about investments and finance, which are probably the topics I least blogged about previously. There will be more focused entries on this blog as opposed to my previous one which is just literally my online status tracker (reading back on my blog, I half-hated myself for posting too much information about personal whathaveyous - they're nonsensical most of the time :p but hey, we gotta start somewhere). Ultimately, the biggest difference from my first blog would be I'm expecting more people to read it. It's an open book from now on, so I'm calling all my friends, plez, help me spread the word!

And as for the title... It can change, but at the moment, it's the catchiest I can come up with... I hope it gives you the same posh irony I got when I coined it. Recessionista...

Anyway, the site's still under construction. I'll probably whip up something in Adobe Photoshop to replace the background, probably tweak the color scheme to the green side. I'll get there as long as I don't get promoted in the near future (I already see a question mark on your face, and yes, I'll blog why I don't want a promotion next time :D).

For now, please welcome my new blog into your bloggerverse and leave comments (if you can : / ).

Bien à vous!

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment