Tuesday, April 24, 2012

To Sell or Not to Sell... ICT?

That is the question. Thank god one of my very trusty resources answered this for me. The answer: Not to Sell.

Or in our parlance, Hold.

Actually, my impression is that the company got a Hold rating overall (this I got from reading news online, discriminating concencus estimates, and the scrutinizing the stock price curve itself). I was itching to sell it these past few days because I can't afford to lose the earnings, specially now that I just invested my money on MPI and PGOLD, and I'm therefore at a loss on both because of the commissions I paid when I entered the orders. I dunno, all around analysts are saying they're both Strong Buys, so I bought. Let's see where the rumor brings us on the next quarter.

Back to ICT, the company declared an ex-dividend date on April 30, 2012. This means that the company will pay out dividends if you bought the stock prior to this date. The payment date is on May 18, 2012... So I guess I'll be invested on terminals until that date. :D

Photobucket

That's it for now, I'm headed to Trinoma to meet my mom who's celebrating her 60th birthday today. Happy birthday motha! Good news, you may now enjoy free movie passes at SM malls every Tuesday... :p

-when faced with dilemmas, there's always a tipping point somewhere-

No comments:

Post a Comment