Monday, May 21, 2012

My First Cash Dividend Earnings from ICT

Foinally... Passively earned extra income:
Photobucket

I know you're underwhelmed, but I'm approaching this whole passive income thing Calata style. Joseph Calata, the leader of agri-business corporation Calata, also started out small. You might wish to read this interesting article about him, dubbed the youngest billionaire to list his business on the market:

http://pinoy-business.com/quotes-speeches/joseph-calata-trial-and-error-billionaire

FYI, Calata supplies agrichemical products to companies such as BMEG and Bayer.

Speaking of Calata, I tried to buy 800 stocks of Calata Corp's initial public offering, but the stock later turned out to be overbought, so they raffled the stocks instead in board lots of 100 to be fair to everyone. I now have 100 Calata Corp stocks waiting to be listed and reflected on my COL Financial account :D.

For further info about Calata, you may visit their website at: http://calatacorp.com/

Markets up today:

Photobucket

-tiny relief-

No comments:

Post a Comment