Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Avengers

Just watched The Avengers and it rocked! I'm stoked... I'll probably go to the mall later and browse the comics section. :D

See I can't really feel for the real comic fans who've been living these fiction stories since they were young - maybe there really some parts of the story left out, or that the characters could have looked and acted more comically, but I just wasn't from that end of the web. I loved the classic world compromised theme, and the deus-ex-machina cuts like when Captain America wolfs in to stop Stark and the Mighty Thor from fighting. It's all good to me, although I know it may have disappointed the more discriminating palates.

I still could not wrap my mind though as to how these films are being produced. They are of course very expensive, what with the special effects, and set design, and the professionals, most especially, who carry the business. Are they paid up front, or do they get paid after they collect the earnings from cinemas? How rich are the producers, or are they buried in debt loans, too, every time a movie is launched?
Hmm... Makes me think.

Photobucket
I'm off to the bookstore now. :D

-stoked, love Thor-

No comments:

Post a Comment